Dip.io is a digital, clinical grade urinalysis test that can be conducted by the patient at home. All you need is a special test kit that can be delivered directly to your home and a smartphone with a camera. The dipstick measures 10 parameters, indicating a range of infections, chronic illnesses and pregnancy-related complications.
The urinalysis made by Healthy.io is already available in Europe (CE and ISO 13485 certified) and Israel, at the end of July it received Class II U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval.
Results within seconds
The kit contains disposable test strips, testing cups and a clear instruction. To start the test a Dip app is required. Chatbot leads the user through the test process. Core innovation is a panel of patterns and colors that allows to calibrate the smartphone camera. It assures that the results are always correct regardless of lighting, environment and the camera used for measurements. Patients get the results within few seconds and unlike many existing home urine test, they don’t have to send the urine sample to the laboratory.
Home urine tests open up opportunities for early detection and improved prevention within existing clinical pathways. Millions of people need to get their urine tested every day. Currently, testing is only possible at a lab or point of care and requires a trained medical professional.
- Test kits delivered to patient’s home incl. a special panel for a right calibration
- Easy-to-use smartphone app with a clear chatbot instructions
- Clinical grade results available after few seconds
- CE and ISO 13485 certified, Class II U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval
- Fully remote testing, no need to send the urine samples to the laboratory