– More than 650 million people have some sort of hearing impairment, but only one out of forty has any sort of treatment. While most of the thirty-nine out of forty have access to smartphones – and could immediately hear better. Starting with an intuitive and very accurate hearing test app was our first step to empower people to understand if they have a problem at all. And then offer better hearing with our new app Mimi Music – says Henrik Matthies, Co-Founder.
Mimi’s sound personalization technology was developed by a team of forty in-house specialists working in close cooperation with Charité – Berlin University of Medicine, one of the largest university hospitals in Europe. The Mimi Hearing Test is a medical product in Europe (CE, class 1).
Mimi Hearing Test (over 1.5 million downloads) enables people to check how they hear in everyday situation. It gives understandable results in about 6 minutes.
- Modern testing paradigm – Easy-to-use and in-depth testing of a wide range of frequencies (125 Hz-12 kHz)
- Get instant results – Tangible insights to help you reflect on your hearing health.
- Track your hearing – See how your hearing has changed over time.
- Export results – Print your results to share with friends or medical professionals.
- Compatibility with HealthKit – Easily import your demographic data from the Health app and compare your hearing results.
The Mimi Music player works off an unique hearing profile, determined by hearing age and personal hearing test results, to tune music to the unique way of hearing. Mimi creates a hearing profile using the test technology (based on the Hearing Test in the App Store) and plays back music adjusted for user’s ears.
- Listen to your music (from Spotify, Soundcloud, or iTunes) with more clarity and detail
- Mimi adapts sound to your individual hearing capability, allowing you to rediscover your love for music
- Turn the volume down and enjoy healthy listening